Who’s Really Cleaning Your Office?
Most offices are cleaned after business hours; when staff and customers are gone. Giving your office keys and security codes to a cleaning company is nerve wracking. Here are 5 steps you can take to help ensure your belongings and data are secure:
· Ask what measures the cleaning company takes to ensure the safety and security of your facility.
· Expect thorough background checks of each cleaner including criminal histories, citizenship and immigration records.
· Cleaners should be supervised and regularly monitored.
· Ask to meet your cleaners.
· Ask the cleaning company to notify you when a cleaner change occurs in your office.
Establishing trust between you, your staff and the cleaning company will ensure your office safety and security.
-Jodie Brown, ServiceMaster Clean Franchise Owner